<VV> Smitty is "ok"

Charles Sadek Chsadek at comcast.net
Sun Jun 30 23:11:47 EDT 2019

On his way home to Virginia Beach last Monday, Smitty was involved in an
accident at the merge of I 64 and I 264 in Norfolk. He is recovering at the
Cardiology ICU Norfolk General. He has several cracked bones  on his left
side, a now repaired aneurysm, separated ribs on both sides. Left arm is
pretty torn up. His gorgeous face is unmarked. Smile.

He looks good and will be transferred to a step down unit at the hospital
soon. He was sitting in a chair the entire time I saw him Saturday.

The left side of his "64" Corvair Station Wagon is destroyed, left front
fender, front panel, hood as well. Allen Bristow and Paul Whelan picked it
up from the towing yard and drove it onto the trailer.  It is now in a
friend's  garage.

Please include him in your prayers and wish him a speedy recovery.

Chuck Sadek

---