<VV> 8DOOR CORVAN PARTS NEEDED

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Fri May 3 13:43:52 EDT 2019

I am in need of the infamous impossible to find 8 door left side door handle bezel .The one that I have was broken by improper attempt at removal. IF you do not know how to remove one of there (8 dr OR 6 dr) Please ask before breaking it! you must remove both the snap ring and retainer clip , which are sort of hard to see if you are not familiar.  Do not try to move the handle far enough to remove the 2 phillips screws without pulling it out first. These parts are easy to break , and were many extras made. Please let me know , I am working on one for somebody now.Regards, Tim Colson  C N Y C C   www.cnycorvair.com