<VV> Another Money Pop Article

roboman91324 at aol.com roboman91324 at aol.com
Wed May 8 14:19:16 EDT 2019

For those who saw my post regarding Money Pop's article on the worst trucks in history, there was a companion article on "Dangerous Cars and Trucks."  As you might expect, our Corvairs showed up on the list.  This time it was number three on the hit parade.  Actually, I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't totally trash the brand entirely.  They say that the EMs had an "oddly-designed suspension that caused the car to fishtail and roll over."  However, they state that by the time Unsafe at Any Speed was released, "Chevy had fixed the problem, something Nader failed to mention."  The article still paints the EMs as dangerous but it at least implies that the LMs were safe.  below are the links.  As in the last post, the first link goes to the Corvair segment and the second link goes to the start of the overall article.
Doc
http://www.moneypop.com/auto/dangerous-cars-trucks/3/
http://www.moneypop.com/auto/dangerous-cars-trucks/?A5c=1&D_4_6cALL=1&D_4_6_10cALL=1