<VV> Engine identification.

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Mon May 13 16:14:53 EDT 2019

Thanks - that is most useful. I appear to be missing the little square
plates at either side when viewed from the back, so I can look along the
pushrod tubes from the rear of the car. They are covered up underneath.
I think there is a bracket hiding the rear face of the right head -
I'll have another look when it stops raining!
Logically, I suppose an engine with a harmonic balancer could be early
or late, since it is feasible to retro-fit a balancer to an early
engine, but much less likely that someone would fit a pulley to a later
engine instead of the balancer.