<VV> Production date question: When was my '65 built?

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Tue May 21 14:58:40 EDT 2019

Rick or anyone.......
Sorry to hijack this topic, but my request really fits in with it.
My Corvair (actually I assisted my mother, as I was only a
Junior in college at the time) to custom order from Don
Steve's Chevrolet in Laguna Beach, Calif.  It was ordered at
the time of the intro of the '65 model year cars.
The VIN is
107375L105812
I'd be interested in knowing everything that this info can
tell us.  I'm putting together a file for the eventual transfer to
our third generation family owner of the Corsa!
Super thanks.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA
www.leatherplates.com