<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 178, Issue 10

Jim Thomas b74eqcm at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 13:26:23 EST 2019

________________________________
Hugo,

I think it is quite possible that the add on panel under the dash (added because of the Spyder instrument panel) is where the choke would have been mounted - meaning, that panel is using or covering the holes for the choke.

And the thin pipe, needed for the Spyder dash for the vacuum/boost gauge, probably held the choke cable in the original configuration.

Well, that's my guess anyway.

Jim Thomas