<VV> SPECIAL CLIPS

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Wed Nov 6 12:12:26 EST 2019

They probably have body caulk on the part that goes in the hole to hold them. I use a tool for removing door panel retainers , or even just a screwdriver work them side to side until they pop loose. I clean all small parts like that and hardware in a harbor freight tumbler with @ 1/2 tub of water and dawn detergent. Leave it on for 8 hours or more. They come out like new. I strain them with fresh water in the sink , then run them thru the parts washer solvent to prevent rust. Sometimes I hit them with a light coat of clear enamel spray.That is another small part I try to save from junk cars.
Regards, Tim Colson
http://www.cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php