<VV> Fw: HELP HEATER MOTOR INOPERATIVE 1966

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 19:32:04 EDT 2019

 Thanks for the help. The brown (power) wire was improperly connected to the fuse block. I moved it and now all is well. Don't know   how did it. but I didn't use the heater blower in a long time.

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Michael Kovacs <kovacsmj at yahoo.com>To: James Davis <hurricanehazel16 at gmail.com>; Virtual Vairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>; Vv Help <vv-help at corvair.org>Sent: Monday, October 14, 2019, 4:46:23 PM EDTSubject: Re: <VV> HELP HEATER MOTOR INOPERATIVE 1966
 Jim, thanks, I'll try the switch, but why no power going to the switch. None of the  four terminals have power. One should be hot (12 v).