<VV> Heater Switch

jim bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 25 15:13:37 EDT 2019

Hi All,

A few days ago someone asked about the heater switch for a Late with A/C.  I
replied that I had obtained one some years back from a Chevy Restoration
business.  I just came across the paperwork for this transaction.  Bingo,
the company still exists, albeit under a new name, but exists.  The part is
still listed online.  The new name is
http://www.chevroletrestorationworld.com/.  It's called a 65-66 Heater
Switch w/AC.  Part number is B507110.  I got mine on 2003,  the price has
bumped from $11.00 to $14.00.  Considering its value, that's cheap at twice
the price.  Hope this helps.

Jim '66 turbovert w/AC

---