<VV> Spyder dash in Rampside

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Wed Oct 30 11:15:44 EDT 2019

I am helping a friend rebuild his rampside.  The project is moving along at a good clip.  He's doing some slight customizing tricks.  One of them is to install a Spyder dash.  This brings up the issue of what wiring harness to use.  Obviously we will have to run a wire from the tachometer back to the coil.  There are some other issues such as what to do with the circuit that would light the oil pressure/cylinder head temperature idiot light.  Has anyone done this conversion?  Any suggestions or information would be very much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.