<VV> Need Cores - Help! (Adv)

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 5 08:43:19 EDT 2019

Well, after a week of preparing and worrying about a category 5 hurricane hitting us while having a shop with only a 120 mph wind rating, I am back to rebuilding carbs, and need a LOT of cores. This is a record year for me for them and I sorely need 1964-1969 units, but will buy earlier if included with some lates. Can buy a few YH carbs. Also need "parts carbs". I have over two dozen rebuilds in queue this week and more on the way. I will pay your postage and will also trade for rebuilds (including turbochargers) at a cost to cost basis. I could also use all the metal choke pull off bases to try to keep that assembly available since the one piece plastic ones are back ordered at least for the rest of the year. I have a good supply of the canisters to retrofit. Please drop me a private reply to turn your stash into cash or parts.
Thanks
Grant Carbmeister Young