<VV> More little Corvairs for Sale - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 15 21:26:42 EDT 2019

Just an alert that I am getting around to listing more little Corvairs on eBay. I just put up some slot cars and diecast collectibles in addition to many AMT kits in various stages of new to built.
Mostly late models, but a few earlies. Moving 5-6 daily, so check if interested before they are gone. I probably have about 40-50 kits left and countless diecasts. You can contact me directly at my email for a 10% discount after purchase if you are a CORSA member. Thanks for reading,
Grant,
The Modelmeister?

PS. Still need about 100 more carbs cores if you want some more holiday spending money. And, yes you can trade carbs for cars.