<VV> Sunstar Discovery - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 27 13:00:06 EDT 2019

Just a heads up for collectors that I have stumbled across a dealer case of 6 new Blue 1963 Sunstar Corvairs. I had forgotten I had them until looking for something else in the attic yesterday after about 20 years since our last move. They are still sealed as they came. I have them listed on eBay, but will give any CORSA member 10% off. Might be nice as door prizes, drawings, re-sale, or whatever. I can send you some pictures if you are not an eBay fan. Thanks,
The modelmeister (Grant)