<VV> Corona Virus MK II

roboman91324 at aol.com roboman91324 at aol.com
Thu Apr 2 14:51:38 EDT 2020

Good to know.  Thanks.
Doc~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In a message dated 4/2/2020 6:11:14 AM Pacific Standard Time, bryan at skiblack.com writes:

Hi folks,
Before this spawns a big debate, the below is generally speaking not true regarding finances.  While we'll lose a little money, at this point it's not devastating as we really haven't put out that much in the way of non-refundable deposits.  CORSA more than anything else relies on member dues for our operations, the convention can put us a bit in the red or fund a project, but it's not like we're talking half of our income.
In short, let's not panic.

--Bryan