<VV> Corona virus

Arlette Pat & Carl Kelsen arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 17:27:53 EDT 2020

G’day everyone.
I very much want to thank those of you who responded privately with emails supporting my belief that Corsa needs to cancel this years Convention. Sad as it might be, this virus is changing life as we know it.

Of even greater concern to me however is the fact some that I appear to have been offended some of you, by expressing my very real concern over the fact, that the United States is now the worse effected country in the world and each day the situation in the USA gets worse.

I am sincerely sorry if I have upset some of you. That was never my intention. Sometimes its hard to accept the reality of situations like the one the world faces now.

Please keep safe. Isolate and don’t form groups of more 2 people. I remain very concerned for the health and safety of my fellow Corvair friends.
Sincere regards from ‘down under’
Carl Kelsen