<VV> One Low-Beam Out... Sometimes

Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corporation vairtec at optimum.net
Fri Apr 3 16:36:08 EDT 2020

Going back decades, my then-girlfriend had a '66 Monza DD on which the
driver's side low beam lamp sometimes -- not always -- failed to
illuminate.  Subscribing as we did to the Corvair Cheapskate Philosophy,
the solution was to get out of the car, whack the lens with the side of
your fist, and the light would come on.

This "repair" succeeded each time for the better part of a year before
the lamp finally refused to comply.

--Bob