<VV> Off topic - Shop lights

gw gergwerks at comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 15:44:00 EDT 2020

Recently finished our 22x38 pole barn / shop and looking for good lighting suggestions. 11’ side walls and vaulted trusses.

I really like the 8’ LED fixtures - but there seem to be equal good / bad reviews. These are the fixtures - not the fluorescent replacement LED tubes.  You can get 8 - 10 packs in the $130-$180 range. Understand you get what you pay for also.

Anyone have a suggestions or good / bad story to share when outfitting your shop? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

As soon as I get wired up and ‘lit’ I plan to bring the ‘64 more-door here to get busy on.

Thanks!

Greg
Monroe, LA