<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 183, Issue 18 engine swap

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 6 12:09:36 EDT 2020

I swapped a 140 4SP drive train into a 1962 102 PG wagon without much trouble other than having to change the parts for the standard transaxle shaft conversion (and shifter, pedals, etc). Didn't have to do any suspension conversion as I recall, but it was many, many years ago. Made a world of difference.