<VV> Corsa convention 2021

J Bruce Weeks jbruceweeks at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 12:08:26 EDT 2020

I just read on FB this morning that the dates for next year are:
July 27 - 31, 2021
Same venue.
Bruce Weeks

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 06:33:32 +0000
From: Arlette Pat & Carl Kelsen <arlettecarl at hotmail.com>
To: Virtualvairs Virtualvairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Subject: <VV> 2021 CORSA CONVENTION

G?day everyone,
I totally support the very responsible decision that Corsa has made to cancel the 2020 Corsa Convention. I sincerely believe that this was the only choice Corsa had. To continue would have potentially put lives at risk. No convention is worth that risk.

But I wondered if there has been any discussion as the 2021 Corsa Convention dates and venue?  I think I did read somewhere that the 2021 event would still be held in San Diego but perhaps of greater importance to me is the actual dates for the 2021 convention,

Foreign Corsa members like my self who have to book 16 plus hour long haul flights. Arrange passports, visas etc., knowing well ahead time helps considerably. For example if San Diego is the location then I could plan the convention at either the beginning or end of say a 6 week visit to the USA. knowing the actual dates makes it easier for me to plan my international flights and connecting US domestic flights.

Anyway, just wondered if anyone on this list has any information on the 2021 Corsa Convention as yet? Frankly I am attending regardless of where in the USA the convention is being held but knowing the location and dates as soon as possible would help considerably.

I am certain that many don?t consider this, but it very difficult for foreigners to visit the USA for a 2 or 3 week period and be able to see more than one major car show. Even my typical 6 to 8 week visits only allow me to attend 2 major car shows. The gap thats often between major car shows effectively prevents overseas visitors attending, but I guess we don?t represent the majority of those attending.

Of course lets hope that the Corona virus is under control in the USA by 2021. Present indicators suggest that the USA is facing a very worrying few months ahead.

Keep safe everyone.
Regards from ?down under
Carl Kelsen

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android