<VV> What's up?

tony underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Thu Apr 16 15:31:50 EDT 2020

> On April 16, 2020 at 12:38 PM Cliff Tibbitts via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:
>

> Nothing on VV for a few days.  Did the server catch the virus?

Nobody around here that I know has it.  I think there's less than a dozen cases in the city here now, and some of those were brought here for treatment. I just go to and from work and the gas station occasionally (yeah I spray the pump handle down before I touch it).  When I get home I wash my hands.

Still waiting for the weather to behave.  I have a dry shop but it's not heated... Cherokee heat was on the whole way to work, same as yesterday and the day before that and it's APRIL ffs!  need to correct that no heat in the shop thing sometime.  Next, I'll need AC.  ... :)

tony..