<VV> RIGHT engine perimeter seal for turbo

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 13:18:21 EDT 2020

Hello, Colin!
I believe the woven seal goes on the FRONT shield, not the side shield. The 1964 Assembly manual Section 11/13 page A 5.00 View D shows the "Seal - Turbo - Exh. Pipe to Frt-Shld"  strip on the right end of the front shield. The note says to "remove 13 in section from right hand side of seal 6" (the rubber seal) and shows the turbo seal strip overlapping the rubber seal at the center (turbo seal on top of the rubber seal).