<VV> S10 lug nuts

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Sat Apr 25 06:12:14 EDT 2020

It has been a good 10 years ago so my memory is a little fuzzy but at the time I had plenty of experience with the bulge nuts and Z-28 wheels.  The S10 wheels were the wrong angle and I think they were quite a bit larger diameter where the taper met the nut.  The 7/16" bulge nuts I tried were generic ones from the local FLAPS that fit the Z-28 and IROC wheels perfectly.  I had a set of Z-28 wheels on a Caprice, my '67 Monza and I installed IROC wheels on the '65 Monza I took the S10 wheels off of.

Joel McGregor