<VV> S 10 wheels

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 10:19:10 EDT 2020

The S10 wheels I have are sterl wheels and came off a 91 S10. They resemble the Olds Rally wheels of the 70s.  Right after I bought the wheels I found another set of wheels I liked better so I'm going to sell the S10s.  May 8th will be the last day to buy Raffle tickets for the 65 Corvair.   The Corvair Decade Book is on sale for $40. Which includes shipping.  This book will not be published again and the stock is getting low.  This book along with the Corvair Basics have a wealth of information in them.   Any New member joining CORSA til June 31, 2020 will receive the Corvair Decade free.
Jerry BrownCORSA VP
Merchandise chair.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android