<VV> Another Departure...

James Rice ricebugg at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 14:12:11 EST 2020

All:  I learned yesterday Nick Gigante departed this life as we know it back
in late October.

His Obit is posted at
https://estesleadley.com/obituaries/nicholas-nick-gigante/

I had never heard of him before the CORSA Convention in Chicago in 2019.
He was Frank Winchell grandson.  He said at the convention he wanted to
confront Ralph Nader and vindicate his grandfather from the things Nader
said about him.   You may remember he was trying to organize a mass Corvair
gathering at Nader's Museum of Tort Law.  Which did not happen back in July
due to the all to prevalent plague in our midst.

Historically Yours,

		James Rice