<VV> Another Departure...

Eva M corvairlady at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 15:59:48 EST 2020

James,
Thank you for including me in this email. Yes, we were all shocked at Nick
Gigante's sudden death. He was a dear friend of mine. I wrote an article
about Nick's passing which will appear in the January 2021 Communique.

As far as the "Corvair Vindication Day" that Nick and I were planning as a
Meet the Makers of the Chevrolet Corvair special event, I am currently
looking into other ways to honor Nick and his grandfather on that day. Stay
tuned.

Eva "Corvair Lady" McGuire
Creator, Meet the Makers of the Chevrolet Corvair
CPF Historian