<VV> How many bought their Corvairs new and still have them?

David Marlatt david.marlatt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 15:13:23 EST 2020

I guess I didn't buy my '61 Monza Coupe new either seeing as I wasn't born
yet and technically it was given to me...
My great uncle bought it new in San Francisco, later selling it to his
brother-in-law, my grandfather, in Baker OR. My grandfather fixed it up a
little bit and then gave it to me in '82 when I turned 16... The first
thing I did with it was take a young lady on a date that night and the next
day drove it 444 miles from Baker back home to Janesville, CA with
my parents following in their '72 AMC Matador.
Today it sits in my shop in Lakeside, CA patiently waiting for me to fix it
up again... I'm gonna try to keep it in the family, I've got a few years
though, my eldest grandson just turned one last month.

Dave Marlatt
Lakeside, CA
'61 Monza Coupe, '63 Corvan, '63 Greenbrier, '64 Monza Convertible, '64
Monza Convertible (parts car)