<VV> Mower problem follow up - solved - no Corvair

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 13 12:45:03 EST 2020

This has been a while coming, but he grass just refused to grow for a few months. I had posted a question on getting some help as to why my otherwise good Toro Riding mower would suddenly lose power and start backfiring several minutes after start up, and then work okay afterwards, mostly. It had blown out two mufflers it was so bad. The advise that worked was to loosen a gas cap in case there was a vacuum forming in the fuel system - and it worked! Thanks to all who responded and hoping this might help someone else in the future.
GRant