<VV> NICE 64 convert coming to Helen Ga show for sale

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Mon Feb 24 12:39:18 EST 2020

Phil Domser will be bringing his turquoise 64 convert to Helen Ga show to sell it. He has decided to thin his large fleet . This car has had a lot of work done and is in super shape. 110HP 4 spd   new clutch and redone differential , Hands wheels , converted to Alternator , and more. Last time I drove it it was a dream to drive. He has other 64 cars , including the coupe and blue turbo convert , along with a few FC's.   Bring cash and go home with a very nice car.   I have pictures here of it.  He will be sending some to the Ga club soon.Regards, Tim Colson   C N Y C C