<VV> Junkman Dan Donations

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 3 17:03:08 EST 2020

As few of you probably know, a good friend and long, long, long time Corvair guy, Dan Heckle, has recently started home hospice care for metastatic renal cancer. Some might know him as "Junkman Dan" from swap meets and car shows in the northeast, but he has been a regular as far south as Helen, GA. He vends his rebuilt and manufactured parts far and wide from his home in Pennsylvania. He is currently unable to continue his business in the short term, so I have started a Go Fund Me page at:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/dan-heckle-corvair-guy utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

This is a long link to paste (but I tried it and it worked) that I hope makes it through the firewall. But if not, please send me an email and I will send it to you directly. Every little bit will help him and his family though these trying times. Only 2.9% gets eaten up by the sponsor, in case you or your club would like to help.

Thanks,
Grant Young