<VV> Update on Dan Heckle

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 7 16:08:27 EST 2020

Talked to Dan's caregiver who says that he is having a very rough time with his medications. She is not getting any sleep as a result. I am asking that anyone who plans to donate to the Go Fund Me sight to do so, so I can send some money to help out. A lot of small donations are just as good as a few big ones, so don't be shy about that! If you are not comfortable using the website, you can send a donation through my paypal account, but please use the family and friends option to avoid the fee. You are also welcome to send a check if that works better. It's okay to email me to work out what would work better for you. Prayers are always welcome.
Grant