<VV> Stripped plug.

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 17:23:04 EST 2020

There are all sorts of thread inserts with various ODs for repairing
stripped threads.  You should be able to repair back to the original thread
size.  I don't know the OD of your failed insert, thus have no idea if this
particular insert will work, but it is an example of something other than a
Helicoil.

https://www.amazon.com/Bentolin-389-100-Replacement-Insert-Triton/dp/B082WWSXZ9/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?

Jim Becker