<VV> Stripped plug hole

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Sat Jan 18 13:07:12 EST 2020

Well said Hugo but us humans are not all created equal.  Two years ago I would have thought nothing of pulling the head for repair, but things change.  I am still trying to get back in the groove from the results of the accident I had.  I may never do a thing like pulling a head again.  It is painful enough just to lean over a fender and mess with the plugs.  Having 7 ribs broken loose at both ends, a broken elbow and shoulder and major nerve damage to my left hand takes a lot of joy and ambition out of life, not to mention being 86 years old.  So I’ll continue doing what I can within my limitations even though there is a better way.

Sent from my iPad