<VV> Tire shelf life

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Mon Jan 27 01:01:15 EST 2020

How'd we survive?
Dumb luck!
(not everyone did...)

Re old crusty tires - when I got the Toy on the road with its '87 3.8
Buick motor, I took it to a local autocross.
The tires had tread, but were random used tires I'd bought to get it on
the road.
It slithered all over the track like a greased something...

The next time I took it out, it had fairly fresh tires on it - and it
stuck pretty well.
Really a night-and-day transformation.
fwiw
Jay