<VV> Fish oil rust preventative

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 12:47:10 EDT 2020

I did find it on Australian sites but so far haven't come up with a US
equivalent.  As Jim Becker pointed out in his posting, Rust-Oleum paints
used to advertise that they were fish oil based but that's been a long time
ago -- I don't think I've seen any reference to fish oil in their paint in
several decades.  Here's a link:
https://www.rustoleum.com/about-rust-oleum/our-history

I suspect that their formulation has changed and fish oil is no longer a
basic ingredient in their paints.

Now the question remains is fish oil better or worse than the rust
preventatives available on today's market?

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair