<VV> Paint that sticks to Rustoleum

Charles Sadek Chsadek at comcast.net
Sat Jun 6 15:46:24 EDT 2020

After experiencing differing paints not sticking to the original red fish oil Rustoleum, I read a Rustoleum pamphlet which stated to use their Clean Metal Primer, a light yellow paint, as a primer for the fish oil paint. I did. I then painted their Satin Black over it. Used it on a LM front cross member about 40 yr ago. Only breaches have been stone chips thru the paint. No other rust..
I don't know if the paints are the same now.
Chuck S