<VV> Por 15

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Jun 7 22:33:29 EDT 2020

We used gallons of similar stuff, Miracle Paint by Bill Hirsch, in my
collision repair shop when working on older cars. These are moisture
cure Urethanes.

Do not get it on skin, as noted, you have to wear it off.

I would buy it by the gallon, then pour it into new quart and pint cans.
and never remove the lid again, as it would stick closed. just use ice
pick and pour it out, seal hole with masking tape, invert can, invert
again and set on shelf lid up. Prick masking tape for next use. Add new
tape.

Vinyl or Nitrile gloves required.....

Ha!

Frank DuVal