<VV> Axle shafts, wheel wobble & detonation.

Matt patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 20:03:14 EST 2020

Hugo!!  You need to remind us of What vehicle you have…  you are not the only on in the UK.

The Detonation?  Engine is overheating!  And when you say the FINS  looked clear from BELOW….. tells me your cylinder baffles are missing!   They FORCE  more air over the heads…   Then you mention leaves….  Time to remove the Fan’s Shroud….  Clean / blowout the oil cooler fins….  Shine a light  from below  and see if passages are clear…  if not make them clear.  See pic!
…top is “de-flashed” [ clear

Matt Nall
Sea Mountain
SW  Oregon Coast