<VV> Detonation and overheating

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Tue Mar 3 22:29:34 EST 2020

What an anti-climax. I was waiting for the bit where your wife got a
face full of stale gasoline. I reckon you - and she - had a lucky escape
there, even if your neighbor's lawn didn't. You can never get the smell
of stale gasoline out of your nostrils, can you! But your story has
given me an idea - I have all sorts of nasty green stuff growing in my
back yard - and old gasoline (of which I have plenty) is a lot cheaper
than Round-up.
Love the idea of painting grass. That's the sort of thing that gets on
Youtube these days ;)