<VV> Surprise surprise

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 11:03:42 EST 2020

No, that's what GM call it. The color is actually a beautiful turquoise
- blue rather than green. GM's Tasco Turquoise, on the other hand, is a
yukky dark green. I reckon the guy at GM who named their paint colors
was color-blind. Here is Cascade Green on a Corvette;

https://paintref.com/cgi-bin/colorcodedisplay.cgi?type=sample&ditzler=41973&syear=1956&smanuf=GM&smake=Chevrolet&smodel=Corvette&sname=Cascade%20Green&name=corvette1956cascadegreen&scomm=Convertible