<VV> And now for something completely different (British in-joke)

tony.. tony.underwood at cox.net
Wed Mar 4 23:12:13 EST 2020

On 3/4/2020 2:45 PM, Hugo Miller via VirtualVairs wrote:
> Well now, that sounds like a challenge
>
> On 2020-03-04 12:34, Charles Sadek wrote:
>> You can cut the deflectors in three pieces for ea side and MAYBE get
>> them in
>> and figure a way to hold them in place.

Well...  I Have seen an instance where someone jacklegged a quick and
dirty solution by cutting the baffles "between cylinders" and discarding
the spring-wire snap retainers, then fitting each single baffle past the
pushrod tubes then securing each baffle by fishing some judiciously
formed/bent baling wire around each cylinder etc.

It worked.  Not very elegant but it worked.

tony..

--
https://www.avg.com