<VV> Surprise surprise

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Thu Mar 5 00:34:03 EST 2020

No, seafoam green is a different color. Similar, but different! Here is
a list of all the GM colors;
http://paintref.com/cgi-bin/colorcodedisplay.cgi?type=paint&paint=7304&gmcode=WA2655&smodel=Chevrolet&syear=1960&smanuf=GM&sname=Tasco%20Turquoise
  This takes you to the Tasco Turquoise page but you do a search of the
entire database from there.