<VV> Loose axle

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Fri Mar 6 09:16:43 EST 2020

Well, you were right and I was wrong. I finally got around to getting
under the car with a pry-bar and I can still move that damn yoke up and
down. But there is a valuable take-away from this protracted exercise -
it never would have occurred to me - and I wonder if it would have
occurred to other members of this group - that you cannot check the
U/J's  unless you first take the weight off the wheels. I suppose you're
going to tell me that the Book tells you that? If it doesn't, it should!
It just shows - you never stop learning in this game.