<VV> Lots of Corvair parts and a couple of FCs for sale in Sacramento

larry at forman.net larry at forman.net
Mon Mar 16 14:04:40 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

I have a LOT of Corvair parts I have squirreled away for a long time.
It is now time for me to move these along and stop paying for storage
space.   I have several used engines, heads, cams, transmissions and
diffs, late hoods and deck lids, two late doors, wheels plus a LOT more.

I have a 61 Rampside and a 63-1/2 Greenbrier camper that I used as a
daily driver for years that are for sale.   These are in two small
garages near 2nd Ave and 21st St in Sacramento.   I also have a complete
rare 3.08 differential with tranny and input shaft.

I have a 3 liter engine kit for sale and engine parts for a high
performance engine that includes Salih NOS cylinders with pistons and
rings plus a set of 140 heads that have been completely gone through
including flow bench testing and a custom cam mated to everything.  This
is a great start for a high performance engine.

Call Larry Forman at my cell 916-216-9801 and leave a message if I don't
happen to pick up.   I can also be reached at our home number
916-216-9801.   Let Rosie know you are interested in my Corvair parts so
she can take a message for me.

Many thanks and keep safe and healthy,

Larry

cell: 916-216-9801