<VV> Harmonic Balancer

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Mar 21 11:10:41 EDT 2020

Pros:

None

Cons:

You need the special 1964 rear engine mount and all associated hardware,
or space the mount bracket off the engine with washers. This is to allow
fan belt changes! Note, do not space so far the correct  rear toe
adjustment is not possible.

A known failure part (OK, 25 to 50 year life) is introduced into the
system. Of course, I've seen those stamped 145 cu in pulleys get loose
rivets and fail also.....

So, if the rivets failed in your existing stamped pulley and you have a
good balancer sitting there... go for it.

Awaiting more responses.

Frank DuVal