<VV> New "stock" tires for LM's

edward szuch egszuch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 13:12:33 EDT 2020

I'm looking for a new set of "stock" tires for my 66 Corsa.  I want to keep
the stock appearance and am looking for the narrow whitewall (or close to
it).  I currently have a set of '96 Goodyear Decathlon tires on it in our
typical P185/80R-13 size.
The only tires I can find in this size are the Maxxis whitewalls listed at
Amazon.
Does anybody know of a different source?
Second question.....I'll need to replace the valve stems as well.  With all
the Chinese suppliers for just about everything, are there any I should
stay away from or features to avoid (I know, a valve stem is pretty
simple)?  I've run into problems with American companies using Chinese
sourced junk so I'm just a bit leery.
Thanks very much.
Gary Szuch