<VV> Attention CORSA Members! Registration is now OPEN for the 2020 CORSA Convention

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 31 10:43:55 EDT 2020

 Attention CORSA Members! Registration is now OPEN for the 2020 CORSA Convention in San Diego. Sign up for the concours, car show, autocross, economy run, rally, tech sessions, group meetings, family tours and much more.
 Click on this link for complete information about this event, including hotel reservations and a mail-in registration form for the convention.
 http://www.sandiegocorvair.com/2020-convention.html
 Prefer to register online? Click on this link to register online.
 https://www.corvair.org/index.php/member-log-in
 (You'll need to log on with your CORSA username and password). Make your hotel reservations separately.
 Articles about all of the convention activities are being published in the CORSA Communique magazine, so be sure to check 'em out! Notice to Non-Members:: You need to be a CORSA member to participate in convention activities. Did you say you're not a member? Well, here's your chance to join us. Click on this link to join CORSA.
 https://www.corvair.org/index…/membership/join-or-renew-here
 Corona Virus? Convention week is July 6th- 11th. We're hoping COVID-19 will be a distant memory by then, but if we're forced to cancel this event due to the virus, we will announce it here and gladly refund your registration fees. You would need to cancel your hotel reservations separately. But at this time, we plan on the convention occurring, and we are working closely with the host hotel and the city of San Diego to keep up with the situation.
Allan Lacki
redbat01 at verizon.net