<VV> NEED CAR 4spd with or without diferential

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 11:14:02 EDT 2020

 FROM TIM IN MEMPHIS NY: I am in need of a GOOD car 4 speed transmission , with or without the differential. prefer 62-64   3:55  OR 3:27. Prefer withing 75 miles of Syracuse area (or delivered?)  .I do not mind redoing the differential , but tranny needs to be good.ALSO  I have a decent block extra  TO408 RB here cheap if picked up (has studs etc) ( 140HP Corsa only)Please email me with what you can do for me soon with cost and location.  Thanks! Tim Colson  C N Y C C