<VV> Bouncing 64 Convertible

Rick Sanford ricksanford2020 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:40:44 EDT 2020

My brother has a 64 Monza Convertible. He had installed by a Corvair Shop. Parts are from Clark’s. New adjustable shock absorbers set on firm, new correct 64 rear springs. The car has it’s all other stock suspension parts in place. Also has new Maxxis Radial Tires, set at the correct air pressures.  Problem is the car still bounces, similar to a car worn shocks. I have only had late model Corvair’s so I do not have a reference point to work with.

Could someone give us an idea of what may be not correct ?

Rick Sanford
843-231-2257