<VV> Gas Guage

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Sun May 17 13:52:42 EDT 2020

One of my club members is trying to diagnose a faulty gas gauge in his late-model Monza convertible.  Before we go to the expense and hard work of replacing the sending unit, is there any way we can isolate the issue?  When the tank is full there is no movement of the gauge.  Sending unit appears to have a good ground.  Thanks.