<VV> This looks like a good deal to me

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Mon May 25 09:07:06 EDT 2020

A friend of mine from near where this car is offered sent me this
knowing my interest in Corvairs.  I have no connection to the offering
but a $5900 asking price for what looks like a very nice daily driver in
Southeastern Pennsylvania seems like a pretty good deal. That almost
seems like a 1990's or early 2000's price.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/624795038381707/

Obviously, you need a Facebook account to see the ad.  I'm not an early
guy but was that yellow paint correct for 1962?

I hope this helps someone out, particularly if they've been searching
for a while.

Steven J. Serenska
Bristol, RI

1965 Monza Convertible, 110/4